SGSCC is an approved Smart & Skilled provider.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Under Smart & Skilled the NSW Government contributes to the cost of each course with the student paying the balance.
To be eligible for any Smart & Skilled program, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, a Permanent Resident, a Humanitarian Visa Holder or a New Zealand Citizen,
- Live or work in New South Wales, and
- No longer be at school,
- Be 15 years of age or older￼￼￼￼
The concession fee for Certificate IV courses is $240
Who is eligible for a concession?
(Evidence will be required)
- Aged Pension
- Carer Payment (not Carer Allowance or Carer Adjustment Payment)
- Family Tax Benefit A (maximum rate)
- Parenting Payment (single)
- Special Benefit
- Sickness Allowance
- Veterans Affairs Pension
- Widow B Pension
- Widow Allowance
- Wife Pension
- Youth Allowance
For further information please refer to smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au